A software development project can be roughly broken into 3 stages.
Where do you want to go with this project?
More detail on what your project will accomplish
Build the project in stages
bitcreations will meet with you to get an idea of the scope of the project.
During the Project Scope phase:
- bitcreations will meet with you to discuss your project
- bitcreations will produce a Project Scope Estimate (approximate cost to build) and a Project Design Estimate (cost to design the project further)
You can decide if you want to purchase the design time outlined in the Project Design Estimate for bitcreations to develop the project further.
bitcreations will break down your project into more detail and estimate how many sprints will be needed to build the project.
Sprints are periods of time (days or weeks each) over which the project is built in stages.
During the Project Design phase:
- bitcreations will meet with you to design the project further
- bitcreations will complete the design internally and produce a Project Build Estimate
You can decide if you want to give the go-ahead to build the project.
During the Project Build phase bitcreations will get to work on building your project in Sprints. At each Sprint:
- Clients can keep track through Progress reports
- bitcreations delivers working software features
- bitcreations conducts a feedback review of the Sprint and the features built.
- Next Sprint begins.
How do you want to proceed?
"I have ideas I want you to build"
bitcreations can handle everything. Get in contact to find out how bitcreations can help.
"I have ideas and want to collaborate"
bitcreations welcomes your input. Find out more about how bitcreations collaborates with clients.