A software development project can be roughly broken into 3 stages.
Where do you want to go with this project?
More detail on what your project will accomplish
Build the project in stages called "sprints"
bitcreations will discuss what your starting point is:
- New firmware and apps for an existing hardware or software platform.
- New firmware and apps for hardware designed by another company.
- New firmware, apps and consultation on new hardware.
- bitcreations will discuss with you some of the technologies that can be used to build your project.
- bitcreations will estimate the cost for the design and build of the project.
- bitcreations will discuss what your starting point is:
- bitcreations will break down your project into more detail and discuss the kind of proof of concept prototypes (if any) that may be required during the design process.
bitcreations will estimate how many
sprints will be needed to
Sprints are periods of time (days or weeks each) over which the project is built in stages.
- bitcreations delivers working software and firmware features.
- Clients can keep track through online Progress reports
- bitcreations conducts a feedback review of the Sprint and the features built.
How do you want to proceed?
"I have ideas I want you to build"
bitcreations can handle everything. Get in contact to find out how bitcreations can help.
"I have ideas and want to collaborate"
bitcreations welcomes your input. Find out more about how bitcreations collaborates with clients.